Scan to download
It is more convenient and faster to find brokers and complain
Regulators: CySEC,FCA,ASIC,DFSA,Bahamas SCB,Kenya CMA
Yes, Pepperstone is regulated.
Pepperstone is licensed and regulated by several financial authorities globally, which ensures that it operates under strict regulatory guidelines. The regulatory information is:
1. Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK with license number 684312.
2. Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) with license number 414530.
3. Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) in the UAE with license number F004356.
4. Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) for other EU & EEA clients, with license number 388/20.
5. Bahamas Securities Commission (SCB) with license number SIA-F217.
6. Kenya Capital Markets Authority (CMA) with license number 128.
These regulatory bodies ensure that Pepperstone adheres to strict financial standards, including capital adequacy requirements. This high level of regulation helps to protect investors and traders by ensuring transparency and fairness in Pepperstone's operations.
FX trading is of high risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Leverage will create additional risks and loss. Before trading, please carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level and risk tolerance. You may lose part or all of your initial investment; do not invest money that you cannot afford. Educate yourself about the risks associated with FX trading. If you have any questions, please consult an independent financial or tax advisor. Any data and information are provided "as is" and only for information purpose, not for trading or recommendations. Past performance does not predict future results.
The data contained in this website may not be real-time and accurate. The data and prices on this site are not necessarily provided by the market or exchange, but may be provided by market makers, so prices may be inaccurate and differ from actual market prices. Namely, this price is indicative price only to reflect market trend, and is unfavorable for trading purpose. The provider of the data contained in the Website shall not be liable for any loss incurred by you as a result of your trading activities or reliance on the information contained in the Website.