Black List Update: UK FCA Adds 7 Unlicensed FX Broker In Warnings - BrokersView
Sign In

Black List Update: UK FCA Adds 7 Unlicensed FX Broker In Warnings

Aug 15, 2022 Brokersview

Forex scammers lie about being regulated to gain traders' trust - this is a trick you may often see. So checking the regulators' registers becomes a crucial thing when you trade forex. 

For protecting investors' funds, financial regulators like UK FCA keep their blacklists updated, which exposes the lies of scammers. 

Recently, UK FCA issued warnings against 7 unlicensed forex brokers for undertaking regulated activities in the UK without authorization. Here is the list: 

1. Unauthorised firm - Europa Trade Capital,,,

Telephone: 02039360305, 02036175654, 02038079683, 01519470366, 02045254248

Mobile: 07537183807, 07833849301, 07769707578, 07537121881, 07360264574


Address: First Floor First St. Vincent Bank Ltd, James Street, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Granadines, ST. VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES

2. Zenfinex (clone of FCA authorised firm)


3. Lynx Fund United Kingdom (Clone of Authorised Representative)


Address: 13 Austin Friars, London, UNITED KINGDOM

4. Unauthorised firm - Marlpark Limited Company /


Telephone: 02080971900


Address: 75 King William Street, London, UNITED KINGDOM, EC4N 7BE

Other Information: Please note that this bogus entity has no association whatsoever with the UK registered company Marlpark Limited (UK company registration number 02141098). The genuine company does not offer any financial products. Scammers are falsely claiming the name and company number of the UK registered company.

5. Trade Unity Capital (Clone of Authorised firm)


Telephone: +358505634713


6. FXOkami (Clone of Authorised firm)


Telephone: +442081443857


Address: Roppongi Grand Tower, Tokyo, JAPAN

7. Eaglestones Finance / (Clone of FCA authorised firm)


Telephone: 07458196783



These firms are providing financial services or products in the UK without the UK FCA's authorisation. That means you will not be protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) and you are unlikely to get your money back if things go wrong.

Checking the license of the broker you are going to trade with is always the first thing you need to do when investing. If you have question about the regulation of a broker, you can ask a question on BrokersView Q&A.