As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread, there are stories almost daily about businesses furloughing employees or laying them off completely as demand dries up.
Well, in FX, CFD and cryptocurrency industry, over a dozen national companies have announced substantial hiring plans. Here's a look at who's hiring and what jobs they're offering.
1. BDSwiss—French FX Account Managers
The company is looking for French Speaking Account Managers to join its growing Sales team based in Limassol, Cyprus.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
• Promoting the company's products and services mainly by phone, email, and other social networks;
• Training the clients how to use the company's trading systems and products;
• Handling new client leads daily, following up on potential clients, and effectively retaining existing clients;
• Developing strong relationships with prospective clients.
2. Gold-i—Marketing Executive
The company is looking for a Marketing Executive.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Developing and implementing marketing strategies to align with business goals and objectives;
• Creating Marketing collateral including all imagery and copywriting;
• Maintaining Gold-i's digital presence including social media channels ensuring content is updated regularly;
• Working with the CEO and Sales Director on website development and content, including blog scheduling and creation.
3. Eurotrader—Compliance Officer
The company is seeking a Compliance Officer who will be responsible for:
• Supporting the business as an advisory in relation to new products & expanding into new geographies;
• Acting as delegate on behalf of the Head of Global Compliance;
• Reviewing and ongoing monitoring of the effectiveness of the controls and procedures of Eurotrader. Ensuring that these are all in line with Cysec requirements and internal policies of the Eurotrader.
Eurotrader is a multi-asset retail broker on a mission to deliver a modern, streamlined trading experience that empowers and educates traders of all abilities.
4. XM—Compliance Officer
The company is seeking a Compliance Officer who will responsible for:
• Reviewing/amending and negotiating fund/legal documentation and agreements and interacting with external legal advisors on Company matters;
• Preparing legal documents relating to investment funds, taking into account the operational needs and regulations applicable at both the country of origin and the future marketing countries;
• Communicating with global clients, lawyers, investment managers and other service providers and coordinate fund setup/operation;
• Providing internal legal research and assist in finding practical solutions to legal risks related to the Company's activities.
5. Capital.com—Customer Service Team Lead
The company is looking for a Customer Service Team Lead who will be responsible for:
• Managing, directing, leading, coaching, developing, motivating and inspiring a team of Customer Service Associates to be the best they can be, making sure team members are equipped and enabled to perform tasks accurately and efficiently;
• Managing the day-to-day operations of a team through driving key performance indicators (e.g. quality, efficiency, productivity & operational health) on a team and individual level whilst maintaining a superior level of team support and wellness;
• Ensuring employee happiness by creating team connection, communicating direction and goals, providing regular performance feedback and developing team members to ensure career growth.
6. Fullerton Markets International Ltd—Software Developer
The company is looking for a Software Developer who will be responsible for:
• Modifying software to fix errors, adapting software to new hardware, improving performance, and upgrading interfaces;
• Controlling and directing system testing and validation procedures;
• Managing the development of software and documentation;
• Consultation on project status and proposals with departments, project manager or customers.
7. Paysend—Compliance Data Analyst
The company is looking for a Compliance Data Analyst who will be responsible for:
• Supporting the Compliance policy teams in necessary data pulls and maintain data integrity and validation across various aspects of the Compliance Function, including, control of established limits, data quality, and general regulatory aspects;
• Becoming an expert with associated compliance data by pulling data, analyzing data, and reporting to the Compliance policy teams on current performance, trends and opportunities for improvement;
• Working with the Compliance Team on identification of non-conformances with aspects of internal procedures and analyzing opportunities to improve performance; develop and maintain compliance monitoring dashboard.